The following terms and conditions apply to all members of Yarra Libraries requesting a Binge Bundle delivery.
IMPORTANT: While measures are in place to minimise the risk of transmission of disease for customers receiving deliveries, all customers opt into this service at their own risk. Under no circumstances will Yarra Libraries or Yarra City Council be held liable for any illness or injury incurred by customers as a result of the delivery of this service.
- Binge Bundle deliveries are an opt-in service available to existing Yarra Libraries members. To receive a Binge Bundle, eligible members must complete the specified online form or call and request a delivery on 1300 695 427.
- To be eligible for a Binge Bundle delivery, members must be existing Yarra Libraries members and must reside in the City of Yarra municipality.
- Members can each order a maximum of one Binge Bundle, and only while library stock lasts. Family bundles are available to ensure a variety of material can be provided to households where not every family member has their own library card.
- Items borrowed within Binge Bundles will be loaned to customers until Sunday 30 August and will be automatically renewed as required until the library service re-opens.
- Library items WILL NOT be collected from residences. Customers receiving a Binge Bundle delivery must accept responsibility for returning all items to a Yarra Libraries branch when the library service re-opens.
- Yarra Libraries will notify members once return chutes and/or libraries are reopened. To remain up-to-date with all library related matters we recommend subscribing to our eNewsletter.
- Yarra Libraries does not charge overdue fees however, membership privileges may be revoked if items become overdue once the library service re-opens.
- Library items that are received via the Binge Bundle delivery service and become lost or damaged while on loan will incur a fee equal to the original cost of the item, plus an $11.80 processing fee.
- Responsibility for library items passes to the customer on delivery of items to front door. The customer is responsible for any items left unattended/uncollected at the door.
- Only residential properties are eligible for delivery. Unfortunately, there will be no deliveries to businesses, shops, schools, hospitals, aged care facilities or community centres.
- While every effort will be made to complete deliveries in a timely fashion, wait times for deliveries will depend on demand for the service, the availability of items and our external courier service.
- Yarra Libraries reserves the right to cease and withdraw this service at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions may be updated as circumstances relating to the COVID-19 pandemic and library service delivery change.
Last updated 10 July 2020