Library service update
Tuesday 14 September 2021
In line with the Victorian Government’s decision to introduce snap lockdown restrictions across Victoria, our branches are closed to the public from Thursday 5 August 2021 until further notice.
During this time, the following services are available:
- Curated bundles of items (by theme, reading level, etc) are available for pick-up upon request.
- Place your Binge Bundle request online or contact us to make a request.
- A limited number of grab packs for children and Red Hot Reads are available at each branch daily.
- Home-delivered Binge Bundles are not available at this time.
- Collect your reserved items between 10am-5pm and regular hours across the weekend.
- Place holds (reservations) via the library catalogue.
- Returns chutes will remain open but you are welcome to keep your loaned items at home until we reopen. Yarra Libraries does not charge late fees.
- Urgent and essential printing services are available for existing library members.
- Documents must be uploaded in advance through our wireless printing portal.
Programs and events
- Many of our scheduled programs and events have moved online. View our events listing for more information and to register.
- Digital Coaching, Resume Rescue and History Matters bookings are available online.
- Homework help is available online via Studiosity.
- 24/7 access to ebooks, audiobooks, downloadable magazines, world newspapers, movie and documentary streaming, language learning and craft video tutorials is available with your Yarra Libraries membership. Discover our online resources.
We're still here to help
Contact us for information enquiries, reading recommendations or help with accessing our online resources.
For more information and to keep up to date about council service changes during this period, visit the Coronavirus Information Hub or subscribe to our fortnightly eNewsletter.