Free WiFi, computer use and internet are available at all Yarra Libraries branches. Computers can be booked ahead by phone, online or in branches.
Printing and photocopying are also available at all branches.
Computers equipped for internet and word processing available for customers at all of our branches. Computer sessions are for one hour, but this can be extended (subject to availability).
Bookings are encouraged and can be made up to one week in advance. You will need your library card membership number and PIN to make a booking and to log into a computer.
Non-members can be issued a temporary guest pass for computer booking and use. Non members will need to provide identification to use library computers.
To make a computer booking:
Don't forget to have your library card membership number and PIN handy!
- Please notify us if you need to cancel your booking
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, your booking will automatically be cancelled
- Please remember that if you do arrive late, you are only able to use the computer until the end of the booked session
- The computers will automatically close your session at the end of your allocated computer time
- Users must not attempt to make any changes to the setup or configuration of the software or hardware
- Use is subject to the Library policy
All Yarra Libraries branches offer free wifi for your laptop or device.
Users can enjoy free wifi for as long as they like, during library opening hours.
Use is subject to our internet use policy.