Yarra Libraries provide free computer use, internet access and Wi-Fi.
Printing and photocopying are also available at all branches.
Gaming consoles are also available at selected branches.
Computers equipped for internet and word processing are available for customers on a walk-in basis for a 60 minute session. Extensions may be granted subject to availability.
Bookings are encouraged and can be made up to one week in advance. You will need your library card membership number and PIN to make a booking and to log into a computer on the day. Non-members can present identification to join the library.
To make a computer booking:
- call us on 1300 695 427 or
- make a computer booking online
Don't forget to have your library card membership number and PIN handy!
- please notify us if you need to cancel your booking
- if you are more than 10 minutes late, your booking will automatically be cancelled
- please remember that if you do arrive late, you are only able to use the computer until the end of the booked session
- the computers will automatically close your session at the end of your allocated computer time
- users must not attempt to make any changes to the setup or configuration of the software or hardware
- use is subject to the Library policy
All Yarra Libraries branches offer free Wi-Fi for your laptop or device.
Users can enjoy free Wi-Fi for as long as they like during library opening hours.
Use is subject to the Library policy