Bargoonga Nganjin, North Fitzroy Library, has Study Spaces available to book free of charge.
These include Study Room A and Study Room B.
For use by library members for work, study and research purposes only - these spaces may be used if otherwise unoccupied, however must be vacated if a booking has been made.
- bookings can be made up to seven days in advance
- an active Yarra Libraries library membership number, the barcode on your library card and PIN are required to make a booking. To join Yarra Libraries please visit us at a branch. Alternatively, pre-fill an online membership application and finalise your sign-up with staff at one of our branches
- a confirmation email will be sent upon creating a booking
- a maximum of two hours per day is available
- a key is not required, proof of your online booking is enough
- whiteboard pens, erasers, consumables, laptops and AV equipment are not provided by the library
- Study Spaces are quiet spaces unsupervised by library staff, please be respectful of others and keep noise to a minimum
- please leave Study Spaces in a tidy condition
- please do not obstruct the doors of the rooms
Please note: the following spaces at Bargoonga Nganjin, North Fitzroy Library are still managed by Yarra City Council's Venues & Events team:
- Seminar Room 1 - Binap
- Seminar Room 2 - Garrong
- Group Study Room
- Community Room - Bagung Magali
To book one of these rooms, please call 9205 5555 or visit Yarra City Arts' Book A Venue page.