Bargoonga Nganjin, North Fitzroy Library, has Study Spaces available to book free of charge.
These include Study Room A, Study Room B and individual desk spaces in the Community Office.
For use by Library members for work, study and research purposes only - these spaces may be used if otherwise unoccupied, however must be vacated if a booking has been made.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance
- An active Yarra Libraries library membership number, the barcode on your library card and PIN are required to make a booking. To join Yarra Libraries please visit us at a branch. Alternatively, pre-fill an
online membership application and finalise your sign-up with staff at one of our branches.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon creating a booking.
- A maximum of 2 hours per day is available
- A key is not required, proof of your online booking is enough.
- Whiteboard pens, erasers, consumables, laptops and AV equipment are not provided by the Library
- Study Spaces are quiet spaces unsupervised by library staff, please be respectful of others and keep noise to a minimum.
- Please leave Study Spaces in a tidy condition.
- Please do not obstruct the doors of the rooms.
Please note: The following spaces at Bargoonga Nganjin are still managed by Yarra City Council's Venues & Events team:
- Seminar Room 1 - Binap
- Seminar Room 2 - Garrong
- Group Study Room
- Community Room - Bagung Magali
To book one of these rooms, please call 9205 5555 or visit Yarra City Arts Book A Venue page.